"NINETY MILE TREK" Private Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bay of Islands, Northland
The “Ninety Mile Trek” is a full day trip that allows you to experience the magnificence and isolation of Ninety Mile beach without having to sit in a bus for hours. With stops at the kauri forest, sandy beaches and historic towns we try to keep your the smiles per mile as high as possible.
- Travel along 90 Mile Beach
- Puketi Kauri Forest* (20 minute very easy walk)
- Historic town of Kaeo
- Scenic Whangaroa and Mangonui harbours
- Cafe lunch included**
* As we are visiting precious kauri forests we will be cleaning and treating all passengers' footwear, following Department of Conservation guidelines, to protect the trees from kauri dieback.
** Included cafe lunch consists of a single main and hot beverage per person. You are welcome to purchase extra if you are hungry or bring your own food.
The Toyota Highlander 4X4 can cater for up to four passengers.
We pickup from the Paihia Wharf Maritime Building car park, cruise ship tender jetty, or if preferred, from your local accommodation in Paihia, Opua or Russell. Request location at time of booking.