"ROGUE ESCAPE" 4.5 Hour Private Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bay of Islands, Northland
Escape into the real far north. Ideal as a way to go rogue and see the sights of Northland that are beyond the ordinary.
- Private Tour, just your group in the 4x4
- Kerikeri Stone Store basin,
- Kemp House, the oldest building in NZ,
- Rainbow Falls (20 minute easy walk),
- Puketi Kauri Forest (20 minute very easy walk),
- Kawakawa train town and Hundertwasser art toilets,
- Historic seaside port of Opua,
- Haruru Falls (Horseshoe Falls),
- Waitangi, Bay of Islands lookout,
- Farming and forested countryside,
- Un-sealed roads off the beaten track.
Options of Winery Lunch and/or Glow Worm Caves available. Each extra adds an hour to the tour.
The Jeep Wranglers or Toyota Highlander can cater for up to four passengers in your group and if both of our guides are available, we can cater for groups of up to eight. Simply book two "Rogue Escape" tours and you can swap between vehicles if you want.
We can be flexible with the pickup time and will work to your timetable.
Prices (in NZD)
Children $100 (up to 15yrs)
(All children to be accompanied by at least one adult)
Winery Lunch Option $70pp
Glow Worm Caves Option $70pp