Unique Private Tour of the Bay of Islands 6 Hour "TREATY TREK" with Wairere Boulders
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Paihia, Northland
A scenic tour focusing on the history Treaty of Waitangi signed in 1840.
- Visit to the unique Wairere Boulders, a photographers dream
- Waitangi Lookout over the location of the first signing
- Te Waimate Historic Mission location of the second signing
- Mangungu Mission House, location of the third signing
- Mt Bledisloe (5 minute easy walk)
- Puketi Forest Kauri Walk (20 minute very easy walk)
- Haruru Falls
- Battle sites of the Northern Wars
- Lunch at the Historic Horeke Tavern (included in price)
Price is per Jeep Wrangler Convertible (up to 4 passengers). With two Jeeps available we can cater for parties of up to 8.
The Wairere Boulders requires a certain level of agility and is not suitable for those unsure of their footing.